To translate Advanced Pricing & Discounts for WooCommerce to your local language:
- Download and install Poedit translations editor. Poedit is an open source program for Windows, Mac OS X and UNIX/Linux which provides an easy-to-use GUI for editing PO and generating MO files.
- Open the wc-conditions.pot located in the /wp-content/plugins/wc-conditions/languages/ folder, in Poedit.
- Click on the 1. Create new translation button.
- Select your desired local 2. language you would like to create a translation for and click 3. OK.
- Do, your required changes on translation items.
- From the File menu, select “Save as”.
- In the “Save as” window, select a name for your translation with this rule “wc-multistep-designer-<WP Locale>.po” – eg. wc-conditions-nl_NL.po, and save the file somewhere into your computer.
- From the File menu, select “Compile to MO…”.
- Upload the generated .po and .mo files from your computer into <your-wordpress-site.com>/wp-content/plugins/wc-conditions/languages/ (Advanced Pricing & Discounts for WooCommerce language folder in your WordPress plugin directory) on your website using an FTP client.
To set/use your new translation on your website do the following:
- From WordPress admin panel, go to Settings » General.
- Scroll to the end of the page and select your translation language from the Site Language drop-down list.
Find more info at Translate WordPress.